BORA - Air Classifier For Special ProductsDownload PDF
They have been developed from our SCIROCCO and MISTRAL classifier technology, combining the benefits of both machines to produce a high performance classifier at a very competitive price.
Because of their high top cut sharpness, they are suitable for the production of toner and similar products. Covering an airflow range from 360 to 24.000 m³/h, the BORA classifiers can be used either in a laboratory scale or for high production capacities. Also, abrasive products such as quartz, zircon oxide, etc can be separated without high wear.
For applications in the food and chemical industries, these classifiers can be built in stainless steel with various grades of surface finishes.
1. Cut point down to d98 < 2μm
2. Innovative axial blades for improved recovery
3. Range from Lab to Industrial production size
4. Direct transmission
5. Available in stainless steel
6. Several types of solid ceramic rotors for abrasive products available
7. Housing lined with ceramic or polyurethane